Category: GENERAL QUESTIONS
The only forms of Identification we are legally allowed to accept are:
- Current and valid US State Driver’s license
- Current and valid US state identification card.
- Current and valid military identification card
- Valid United States and Foreign Passports
Unacceptable forms of identification are:
- Valid identification cards that are expired, borrowed, stolen, forged or counterfeit.
- United States immigration identification cards.
- Birth certificates.
- School or work identification cards.
- Interim or temporary drivers license.
- Social Security cards.
- Check Cashing cards.
Leave a Reply